Workforce Planning Manager
£32,000 + benefits
Are you an experienced in workforce planning and looking for an exciting new opportunity? We are resourcing for a thriving business who have a national presence and due to expansion are looking for a Workforce Planner to lead their growing team.
The operation is 24/7 365 day per week, and you will take the lead in driving the positions on the rota have coverage.
Duties will include
• Provide comprehensive efficient management of the rota system
• Participate in capacity planning and identify enhancements and improvements to the rota system
• Workforce management through metric tracking and reporting
• Support in the design and delivery of the workforce strategy plan
• Provide accurate and detailed MI from rotas and databases
• Line Manage the team and ensure the team are fully compliant
• Deliver appraisals and identify and training requirements
• Train and mentor new starters and provide cover when required
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role essential
• Experience of successfully coordinating and filling rotas
• Knowledge of Rotamaster or similar
• Proven people management experience
• Strong IT literacy with advanced Excel
The role offers the successful candidate a fantastic platform to grow a career and take the lead in providing exceptional workforce planning. You will receive a range of great company benefits and have considerable influence in the performance of the wider business.
Apply now to find out more!