Job Role: Procurement & Supply Chain Coordinator
Harper Recruitment Group and working in partnership with an innovative business just outside of Nottingham City Centre, an exciting opportunity is available to join their supply chain department as the Procurement & Supply Chain Coordinator.
The role will involve full process ownership of the Procurement and Supply Chain operations. Management of suppliers including risk management and auditing, contract pricing and availability and purchasing.
What does the role involve?
- Proactively managing key suppliers and procurement strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers and across the business
- Plan and review stock levels for all operational products and plan and purchase all SKU from Key suppliers
- Ownership of our parts and pricing database to ensure accurate and relevant data is always available, manage commodity codes and approvals for new parts and update appropriate systems for export and UK markets
- Liaise with key suppliers on pricing, contracts, and volume plans to ensure smooth supply and communication both ways, record minutes of key meetings
- Weekly reporting to the CSE and Supply Chain Manager
- Comply with all policies and procedures, including Health & Safety, ISO Quality Standards, Information Security, HR Policies & Procedure and Customer codes of practice
- Keep all records in ERP up to date and accurate including billing, service dates, contract pricing and contract arrangements
- Manage stock takes and keep PI data up to date to ensure stock accuracy
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 Experience in Purchasing, stock control and ERP systems within Electrical components
- Knowledge of Stock levels, MOQ, Contract pricing and identification of trends and data analysis
- Knowledge of procurement strategy and familiar with long-term planning for long lead times
- Exceptional listening and communication skills with a professional outlook suitable for supplier and Customer facing roles
- Negotiation skills and the empathy to deal with challenging situations in a balanced manner
- Technical knowledge to satisfy the needs of Quality and Audit standards
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage and prioritize own workload
- Good Microsoft office skills including word and excel and ERP experience
- Full UK driving license
This company boasts a wide range of benefits and perks, if you feel that you meet the criteria and if you are enthusiastic, a team player and self-motivated please send your CV.
We are looking for candidates to as soon as possible. Apply today!
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.