Learning and Development Administrator (12-month FTC)
Circa £21,600 PA
Are you an experienced, well organised administrator who is looking for the chance to gain experience within a HR/Learning and Development environment?
We have a superb opportunity for a skilled administrator to gain invaluable experience working in a small senior team of HR professionals. The successful administrator will provide essential admin support to the delivery of the L&D strategy across a multi skilled workforce.
Duties will include
• Updating and maintaining the integrity of the L&D databases and filing systems
• Collating data and generating a variety of weekly and monthly HR reports
• Support the company recruitment process administering recruitment plans and activity
• Distribute onboarding literature to new starters and assist with the induction process
• Manage and develop the recruitment application process
• Liaise with training providers and internal stakeholders to identify and coordinate the delivery of training
Skills and experience required
• Previous administration/office support experience essential
• Ability to create reports and manage data using MS Office Excel spreadsheets
• Accurate data entry skills and database experience
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal essential
Experience within L&D or HR is advantageous but not essential as full training and support will be provided for the successful candidate.
The role would suit someone who is available immediately with admin experience in recruitment, training, operations or similar who is looking to gain some invaluable experience in a HR environment.
APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!