Job Role: Invoice & Billing Speciliast
Hours: Monday - Friday (Rotating Shift Pattern) 37.5 hours
Salary: £9.30ph (temp to perm)
Harper Recruitment Group have a number of vacancies to join one of Nottingham’s success stories, you will be part of a fun and vibrant team dedicated to ensuing a seamless customer journey.
Working within the Billing department you will use your analytical skills to investigate and resolve account queries.
What does the role involve?
• First point of call for all billing and dataflow queries
• Providing an administration support to the contact centre
• Resolving billing, consumption and account issue
• Managing customer accounts, generation of bills and resolving metering/settlement issues
• Working with internal contacts to ensure compliance
• Assisting with enquiries for pre-payment and meter customers
• Data analysis and collation of reports
Who are we looking for?:
• Candidates must have administration or customer service experience
• Previous experience within a utility’s environment is desirable
• Competent using excel and working with data
• Good attention to detail
This company boasts a wide range of benefits and perks, If you feel that you meet the criteria and if you are enthusiastic, a team player and self-motivated please send your CV today.
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
"Billing" "Administration" "Bill" "Customer service" "Energy" "Utility" "Data"