£35K + Benefits
Are you an experienced HR professional who enjoys reviewing and writing policies and thrives on improving efficiency?
Due to an increase in business and continued success our client requires an experienced HR Manager to assist with the delivery of the company HR function.
Working as part of a small team the successful HR Manager will have significant influence in contributing to the company business plan and human resources objectives.
Duties will include
• Acting as the lead for company compliance regarding employment law
• Maintaining accurate employee files in accordance with best practice GDPR guidelines
• Maintaining positive employer and employee relationships
• Develop and administer policies and procedures
• Establishing a standard company recruitment process
• Acting as the leading authority for the business for policy related matters
• Overseeing and conducting disciplinaries, terminations and settlement agreements
• Assist with the implementation of an inhouse training system and partnering with external training providers
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar HR role essential
• CIPD Level 3 and Level 5
• Strong employment law knowledge
• Ability to review and write company policies
The role would suit an accomplished HR Manager who is strong on compliance, policy and GDPR.
The company offer a superb, supportive platform within a friendly, thriving small team. You will receive great flexible benefits and the opportunity to have contribute and shape the overall HR delivery.