Job Role: HR Administrator
Location: Pride Park, Derby
Hours: 37.5, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic administrator to provide comprehensive admin support to a busy thriving team of HR professionals.
You will be undertaking a range of duties whilst demonstrating your keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
• Drafting adverts, job descriptions and person specifications
• Placing adverts internally and notifying employees of such vacancies,
• Taking calls and queries from applicants
• Sending out application packs and arranging interview
• Updating spreadsheets and maintaining the HRIS
• Drafting offer letters and contracts
• Monitoring receipt of new starter information, including all pre-employment checks
• Producing ID Badges and Smartcards for all new employees
• Maintenance of employee files, ensuring full compliance with confidentiality, Data Protection Legislation/CQC requirements
• Taking calls and queries from managers and staff by e-mail, phone or in person in respect of general HR queries
• Filing, photocopying and general administration duties as required
• Communicate with recruitment agencies 3rd parties and senior stakeholders
Skills and experience required:
• Previous experience in either HR, Recruitment or similar desirable
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Superb communication skills both written and verbal
• Good IT literacy including MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The role would suit someone who is looking for the opportunity to develop their HR career within a supporting and thriving organisation. They provide a great platform to succeed and grow encouraging continued learning and development. Additionally, they offer a range of associated employee benefits and are genuinely a great place to work!
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!