Circa £60K DOE + Benefits
Our client is a market leading manufacturing and distribution business who are experiencing rapid and exciting growth! They are looking for a capable Financial Controller to oversee the Management Accountancy and transactional finance duties. As part of the Senior Management team, you will have considerable influence in the processes and efficiency of the department.
The role involves
• Liaising with the external Accountants and submitting monthly management accounts.
• Overseeing the efficient outsourcing of the payroll function including P60’S, P11d’s PAYE and pension contributions.
• Updating and developing internal systems and procedures, whilst identifying any inefficiencies.
• Attending quarterly meetings with Directors, Bank Managers and Accountants.
• Bank reconciliation and Purchase/Sales Ledger Bookkeeping
• Cash flow forecasting and reporting
• Credit Control and Debtor reviews including credit checks
• Quarterly stock takes and evaluating dead/slow moving stock
• HMRC, Tax and VAT returns including tax reliefs and corporation tax
The ideal Candidate
• ACA/ACCA or QBE
• Superb communication skills and commercially astute
• Hands on proactive approach
• Inquisitive mindset to question processes and identifying improvements
• Ambitious with the desire to grow a long-term career with the company growth
This is a great opportunity for an experienced FC or qualified Finance Manager who is looking to take an exciting step to the next level in their career! You will be a key member of the Finance and Senior Management team, contributing the overall success of the business.
They offer an amazing range of benefits that are associated with a modernistic organisation including state of the are office space and a 4 DAY WORKING WEEK!!!!!
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!