£25,000 - £30,000 DOE + Benefits
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for a new challenge? If this sounds like you, we have a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading business who are pioneers in their sector. Due to continued success and growth the business has a requirement for a capable EA/PA to support at director level.
Duties will include;
• Comprehensive EA support, email monitoring and diary management
• Prepare and distribute outgoing correspondence and reports
• Project work & process writing
• Preparing meeting packs and business submissions
• Organise and host office visits and events
• Arrange travel and accommodation
• Assisting with HR letters and other documentation to assist the Mangers in handling matters of grievance, disciplinary and redundancy.
• Perform general office administration tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the department - e.g. filing, photocopying, dealing with telephone calls
Skills and experience required;
• Previous experience as an EA/PA essential
• Substantial experience in use of IT systems e.g. Word processing, spreadsheets, internet, Excel, --power point
• Ability to build strong, successful relationships with colleagues and clients
• Motivated, dynamic and professional
• Driving Licence and own car essential
This is a superb platform where an experienced EA/PA can utilise their experience whilst enjoying a busy and varied workload. The company offer a highly attractive benefits package, plus the opportunity to solidify a long-term career.