Executive Assistant/Office Manager
£28K - £30K
Are you an experienced EA/PA looking for an exciting new role? We have a fabulous opportunity to work with a highly reputable, well established commercial business in the heart of Nottingham.
This is a superb opportunity to provide essential support to Director level and have significant influence in the successful delivery of a variety of projects.
Duties will include
• PA duties for the Directors including travel, accommodation and diary management
• Creating a variety of documentation including client correspondence
• Utilising MS office applications including Word and Excel
• Maintaining the integrity of the QMS systems
• Arranging and minuting meetings
• Managing the fleet of company vehicles
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a PA/EA role essential
• Knowledge of Quality Management processes ISO9001
• Strong MS Office capability including Word and Excel
• Capable at prioritising and multitasking a busy workload
• Ability to be responsive and flexible
The role would a proven PA/EA who has exceptional organisational skills with a natural ability to communicate and upwardly manage at all levels. The company offer a fantastic salary and benefits package plus the chance to work for a supportive employer.