Data and Examinations Officer
£27K + Benefits
We are proud to be working in partnership with a highly reputable Nottingham education establishment who are looking for an experienced Examinations Officer to act as the data champion for the college.
The successful candidate will maintain the integrity of the student records system, oversee the examinations schedule and annual school census submission.
Duties will include
• Ensuring all student records are up to date
• Input data onto Bromcom, liaising with teachers to ensure accuracy in maintained
• Completing and submitting the school census
• Creating performance and attendance reports in Excel using data extracted from Bromcom
• Manage the process for collecting student assessment data from teaching staff using Bromcom
• Utilise internal analysis systems to provide school leaders with relevant insight
• Administrating mock administration timetables, University entrance exams and public examinations
• Booking rooms, invigilators, prepare seating plans and check examination papers
• Record and coordinate the postage of exam scripts and coursework samples
• Manage and oversee the submission of the school census
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role within the education sector essential
• Knowledge of Bromcom MIS system essential
• MS Office – Excel
• Experience of managing and running the examinations process
This is a superb opportunity for an exams officer to have significant influence on the successful delivery of the examinations process for the college. The role has the scope to provide the post holder with a variety of duties including analysis, reporting and data handling. It would suit an experienced Examinations Officer looking for the next stage in their career.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!