We are looking for a capable administrator who is looking to join a friendly team within the healthcare sector. You will contribute to providing consistent, high quality admin support to the wider business.
Duties will include.
• Scanning and filing a variety of documentation
• Answering and distributing emails received to the general enquiries inbox.
• Assist with achieving records.
• Maintain the integrity of the electronic Quality Management System
• Maintain the companies approved supplier list.
• Liaise with suppliers to ensure appropriate documentation is received.
• Create reports regarding training activity.
• Assist with the production, distribution, and review of documentation.
Skills and experience required.
• Previous experience in an admin/office-based role essential
• String attention to detail and accuracy
• Great organisational skills
• MS Office suite – Word/Excel/Office 365
This role would be suited to a methodical administrator who is looking for a process driven role. The successful person will be consistent, reliable and looking for a long-term role in admin support.
The company are hugely successful leaders in their marketplace and provide a supportive and friendly place of work.
Apply NOW to find our more!