My client is looking to expand and recruit a web developer to help support their company’s growth into modern websites and apps. You would be working as part of a team of developers and will be responsible for upgrading and maintaining the web services we provide. This ranges from our current website, updating our existing customer portal and building and maintaining new projects.
We are keen to speak to developers with a minimum 1-2 years commercial experience. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, takes ownership of the projects they are given and enjoys learning new technologies. They must also have good communication skills and an ability to work as part of a team.
The job involves building and maintaining company websites, the bulk of which will be done using the Bootstrap 4 Framework.
The candidate should have some examples of previously completed work, with evidence on how they followed modern design principles, such as responsive design.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Development of web-based applications.
• Support of existing systems
• Building systems with the latest technologies.
• Ensuring the responsiveness and performance of applications.
• Liaising with senior developers
• Ability to take ownership of projects
• Attending and Providing demonstrations
• Customer Support
• Understands technical and functional design requirements
• Identify and resolve system deficiencies
• Adhering to modern web design standards
• Experience with JS frameworks preferably Vue.js / Angular
• Experience connecting to WebAPIs and testing them (Postman)
• Experience with Cross Platform app development
• Experience in code collaboration & version control. We currently use TFS / Git
• A good understanding of UI/UX
• Experience with Sass
• Minimum of 1-2 years development experience
• Previous working examples of sites and systems you’ve worked on.
• Knowledge of mobile web standards.
• Ability to work in agile teams.