Job Role: Travel & Facilities Administrator
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5.30
Harper Recruitment Group have an opportunity to join an innovative engineering company at their Nottingham City Centre head office.
You will be providing support to the facilities and external sales team.
What does the role involve?
• Organising travel arrangements including itineraries, visa’s and transport
• Booking accommodation
• Arranging catering, negotiating with suppliers
• Preparation of meeting rooms
• Front of house duties, answering calls and welcoming visitors
• Main point of contact for maintenance works and building contractors
• Assisting with event organisation
• Providing administration support for new starter on boarding
• Ordering office supplies and refreshments
Who are we looking for?
• Proven administration support
• Proficiency in MS Office packages
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Team player
This company boasts a wide range of benefits and perks, if you feel that you meet these criteria and if you are enthusiastic, a team player and self-motivated please send your CV today.
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.