Job Role: Temporary Creative Administrator
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5.30
Harper Recruitment Group are working in partnership with an award-winning Creative Agency based in the heart of Nottingham City Centre. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to provide support the Senior Creative Account team.
What does the role involve?
• Ensuring projects and client schedules are kept on track
• Preparing documents and presentations for external meetings
• Updating project trackers
• Organising products for photography
• Carrying out market research
• Raising purchase orders and cost systems
• Covering reception as and when required
• Requesting marketing materials
Who are we looking for?
• Candidates must have administration experience
• Experience within a design or creative environment advantageous
• IT savvy
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player with a pro-active attitude
Our client offers a fun and energetic working environment, early finish on a Friday and breakfast mornings!
Submit your CV today to avoid disappointment!
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.