£18,000 + Benefits
We are working with a leading global business who specialise in developing and supplying industry leading software.
Working within the technical team you will be responsible for the diagnosis and resolution of 2nd line service and incident requests from customers. You will support IT users across a variety of locations remotely as well as on site if required.
Duties will include
• Perform and complete, accurate and timely entry of information onto the CRM system
• Respond to support queries by phone, email, chat and ticketing system
• Acting as the second point of contact for the Support helpdesk, answering customer calls, logging and resolving tickets
• Provide general product information and configuration support
• Review manuals, release notes and patch documentation for possible issue resolution
• Provide customers with status updates and ongoing communication
• Utilise remote secure access technologies such as Logmein to diagnose and resolve customer issues
• Assist with product installations
Skill and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar IT support role essential
• Understanding of networking and trouble shooting
• 1ST and 2nd line support resolution experience
• Relevant qualification desirable – Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or IT networking
• ComTIA or equivalent in N+, Cloud Infrastructure or Security advantageous but not essential
The successful candidate will be able to work shift patterns
In return for your IT skills and experience the company offer a superb working environment, clearly defined career development plan and fantastic company benefits!
Apply now to avoid disappointment!