Team Leader required for my client based in Leicester City Centre.
Due to a very successful period of growth my client is creating a brand new team and an experienced Team Leader is required to manage a team of up to 6 pension administrators.
This is a full time permanent role paying up to £32,000 per annum.
As a Team Leader, you will;
- Proactively and directly manage a team, ensuring all KPI’s are achieved all the time.
- Promote a positive working environment and culture.
- Lead from the front offering support and guidance to team members.
- Be responsible for MI reporting.
- Ensure that conformance to all internal and external policies are adhered too.
- Possess management experience especially within the financial sector.
- Be driven and self-motivated to ensure team KPI’s are achieved.
- Have experience working with MI, analysing data and reporting to Senior Management.
- Lead by example through a can do positive attitude at all times.
- Have a proven track record working in a pressurised complex working environment.
Benefits of the role;
- Fantastic working environment.
- Working office hours, no evenings or weekends.
- Excellent salary package.
For more information about this Team Leader role please apply with an up to date CV or call through to speak to Harper Recruitment Group today.
£32,000 per annum