Customer Service Team Leader
£26,721 + Benefits
Due to growth and success our market leading Nottingham based client is looking for an enthusiastic and highly capable Team Leader to manage and develop a team of customer service professionals.
They are looking for a Team Leader who shares their passion for placing the customer at the heart of business and takes pride in developing a quality driven team and service.
The successful Team Leader will responsible for the motivating the team, driving growth and monitoring performance.
Duties will include
• Co-ordinating a weekly/monthly rota system
• Providing coaching and mentoring to ensure a superior service delivery
• Taking ownership of complaints and escalated concerns
• Liaise with the senior management team to set business objectives
• Utilise the CRM database system to analyse performance and identify areas for improvement
• Complete frequent quality assurance procedures in-line with the customer charter, business and license agreements
• Investigate and resolve billing queries
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role; Team Leader, Manager, Supervisor
• Experience within the utilities sector highly advantageous
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
• Familiar with contact centre reporting and CRM systems
The successful Team Leader will work from their state-of-the-art call centre based in the heart of the Nottingham city centre. The company offer superior company benefits combined with the opportunity to develop a fantastic career within a highly reputable market leader.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!!