Job Role: Spanish/Portuguese IT Service Desk
Salary: Up to £24,000 + Benefits
Hours: 37.5hours Monday - Friday, shift patterns
Our innovative client is an award-winning specialist who due to continued success are looking to recruit to their team of IT Support professionals. They are looking for technically astute individuals who share their passion for providing excellent customer service.
Due to their international client base the role is based on a rotational shift pattern from their modern central Nottingham head office, you will also be fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Duties will include
• Providing 1st & 2nd Line IT support to customers, resellers and end-users
• Finding a suitable 1st fix resolution
• Recording all calls and raising tickets
• Ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction at all times
• Meeting service delivery requirements
• Previous experience in IT Support, Technical Support or similar
• Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish
• Customer focused with natural rapport building skills
• Strong written and verbal communication ability
The successful Technical/IT Support Engineer must be available to work shifts, including evening shifts.
In return for your IT skills our client is offering superb career progression! NOW is the time to join their success!!!