£30,000 - £35,0000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Software Developer who is looking to work in a highly stimulating, pioneering industry?
The successful Software Developer will support the provision of customised software and database solutions to enhance their customer service delivery.
Duties will include
• Maintain an appropriate development environment using software tools and available resources
• Identify and assess problems and develop workable solutions
• Attend development team meetings/briefings and contribute ideas
• Liaise with members of staff and clients to determine software requirements
• Collaborate with the testing team where appropriate to ensure high quality results
• Support the installation and ongoing maintenance of applications and databases
Skills and experience required
• Microsoft ASP.NET Full Stack (C#, SQL Server, MVC)
• Strong experience of software design patterns and development methodologies
• Knowledge of Source Control and automated testing frameworks
The role would suit a Developer who has proven experience analysing and reporting on existing application structures, making recommendations and driving improvements.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!