Site Manager (Housing)
£40,000 - £50,000 + CAR + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join a highly reputable and well-established team who have been building quality homes across the East Midlands for over 50 years.
Their reputation is based on maintaining exceptionally high standards of workmanship in both construction and design and are looking for a Site Manager who shares their values.
Key Duties include
• Daily management of all operations on site ensuring the project completes on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards
• Planning works in advance and scheduling materials suppliers and organising sub-contractors
• Ensure all health and safety documentation is in place and correct
• Monitor and maintain the site welfare and work facilities
• Check all equipment is fit for purpose and operated by trained staff
• Liaise with the Contracts Manager regarding utility service mains, services and roads
• Assist in the cover of additional sites in the absence of other site managers
• Guarantee the show/view houses are in good presentable condition at all times
• 5 years + previous experience (or equivalent) in a Site Manager position or similar
• Experience in housing, brick and block works
• Qualification in construction, Civil Engineering or similar
• CSCS card and Health and Safety trained
• Full UK driving license
In return for your skills and experience our client is offering a great range of associated benefits and the opportunity to join an ambitious, reputable and local Nottingham Housing Developer.