Senior SIPP Administrator required for my client based in Leicester City Centre.
Due to a very successful period of growth my client is creating a brand new team and an experienced SIPP Administrator is required.
This is a full time permanent role paying up to £27,000 per annum.
As a Senior SIPP Administrator, you will;
- Accurately process administration work.
- Assist with training other team members.
- Be comfortable working with strict guidelines and procedures.
- Keep your product knowledge up to date.
- Be able to work in a target driven environment.
- Be a strong team player, working part of a team ensuring all daily work loads are completed on time.
- Have vast experience administrating pensions or investments products.
- Possess excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Be able to work with your own initiative.
- Be able to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of role:
- Fantastic working location.
- Working office hours, no evenings or weekends.
- Excellent salary package.
For more information about this Senior SIPP Administrator role please apply with an up to date CV or call through to speak to Harper Recruitment Group today.
Senior SIPP Administrator
£27,000 per annum