Senior Reporting Analyst
£28,000 - £30,000
Do you enjoy working with a variety of data modelling and BI tools? If you are comfortable producing accurate credit/MIS reports and analysis of departmental KPI’s read on!!!!
Duties will include
• Ensuring Month End and Quarter End Financial Reports are delivered accurately and on time.
• Design and develop Credit Reports and MI.
• Implement continuous improvements, share and train report users.
• Understand and interpret bespoke requirements.
• Deliver reports for SOX audits in a timely manner.
• Add comments and insights on the reports and analysis delivered.
• Proactively suggest ideas and share knowledge and technical expertise.
Skills and experience required
• Cognos experience
• Advanced Excel including formulas, VBA/Macros and database creation.
• Ability to interpret and present data from multiple sources.
• Working SQL knowledge
• SAP or equivalent ERP experience
• BI tool (Tableau/Power BI/Alteryx)
The successful Analyst will enjoy a diverse and busy working environment within an interesting and fast paced international business. The company offer career development opportunities and an industry leading benefits package, apply NOW to avoid disappointment!