Senior Proposals Manager
£30K - £35K + benefits
Due to growth and success our client who is a leading force in the tenders and proposals sector is looking to appoint an experienced Bid Writer to manage and the develop the bid writing business strategy.
The successful Senior Proposals Manager will initially join a highly professional team of Bid Writing experts with a view to leading and developing the marketing and growth of the business.
Duties will include
• Liaising with the sales team to develop a sales and marketing strategy
• Working closely with existing clients, sourcing information, developing their proposition and managing the flow of information
• Preparing and recording interviews with clients
• Completing detailed documentation accurately, diligently and to a high standard
• Coordinating a team of writers and evaluators
• Researching and contributing to the written content of the proposals and business documents
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience within a similar role essential
• Proven ability developing growth strategies
• Experience of maintaining string client relationships and exceptional service
• Strong conversion rates of PQQs to tender and ITT’s to award of contracts
• Graduate or equivalent qualification in a social science, literate degree or similar
• Foundation Status Membership of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals
• Knowledge of the local authority and wider public sector
This is an exciting time to be joining a well-established business with ambitious plans for the future. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take ownership of the development plans for the business and have significant influence in its strategic development. There are strong prospects for the successful Proposals Manager to develop into Senior Management/Directorship status.
Apply NOW to find out more !