£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Our client provides design services to an impressive portfolio of house hold brands and are looking to recruit an experienced Designer to join their creative department.
The successful Designer will lead the junior team to deliver a rage of print and digital based creative projects including, corporate identity, press advertising, direct mail, packaging, POS, brochures and literature.
Duties will include
• Create and produce attractive and effective concepts for clients
• Oversee artwork and proof-read content
• Lead individual projects and present creative ideas to clients
• Support and mentor the wider team
• Strategically manage the workload and cost
• Utilise a range of design software packages
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar Design role essential
• Competent with leading design software packages
• Solid understanding of client brand development
• Knowledge of social media content and creative requirements
• Self-motivated with a strong desire for progression
The successful Designer will have a superb platform to demonstrate their creativity and talent for design. In return for your Artistic skills our client is offering a fantastic range of company benefits, career development and the opportunity to work with a variety of really exciting brands!!!
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!