Job Role: Senior Customer Service Specialist
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Pay rate: £11.79ph
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday - Sunday shifts between 8-9 eg 8-4, 9-6 etc
Harper Recruitment Group are proud to be working in partnership with one of UK's top employers. Our client is expanding and are looking for multiple Customer Service Specialists to join their successful collections department.
You will be based at their City Centre HQ and having numerous awards our client boasts a creative office environment amongst various other benefits including an on-site gym, wellness areas, subsidised canteen and social break out areas.
What will the role involve?
• Supporting customers experiencing financial difficulties via telephone and email
• Using effective questioning and listening skills to analyse customers account circumstances
• Finding sustainable solutions to customer credit problems
• Processing payments and organising repayment plans
• Working to industry regulations and compliance guidelines
• Providing a high level of customer service at all times
Who are we looking for?
• Confident working within a fast-paced environment
• Proven customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Previous finance or customer service experience is desired although training is provided
• Ability to make sound judgement decisions
We have multiple opportunities to join this market leader organisation - roles are subject to background vetting. Please submit your CV today to apply.
If you feel you meet all the required specification please submit you CV today for our team to review. Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.