Senior Credit and Operations Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 DOE + Benefits
Are you experienced in Banking or financial Services and looking for your next career move?
We are looking for an experienced Manager who is a natural leader with strong business acumen and comfortable liaising at Board level.
The successful Senior Credit and Operation manager will report directly to the CEO and primarily be responsible for enhancing the company performance, capacity and capability.
Duties will include
• Working with the Senior Management team and the board to ensure effective delivery of contracts and KPI’s.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic planning
• Provide guidance and make recommendations to the board on operational, policy and performance related issues
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of key industry stakeholders
• Deputising for the Chief Executive during periods of absence
The role would suit an accomplished Manager with experience of managing multiple high value contracts. The company are offering an attractive salary and benefits package based on your skills and experience within either Banking, Financial services or similar.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!