£35,000 - £45,000 DOE + Benefits
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Purchasing Manager to lead the commercial negotiations for contracts renewals. They are a well established and highly reputable market leader in their field and are looking for a Buyer who thrives on building sustainable stakeholder relationships.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a purchasing/buyer role essential
• Proven ability of implementing cost saving initiatives
• Confident negotiation skills
• Passionate about improving supplier and stakeholder relationships
• Strong commercial acumen
• Great interpersonal skills
• IT literate – MS Office Excel
• Candidates with French language skills are of special interest!
In return for your experience as a buyer they are offering an attractive range of company benefits including;
• Career development and support
• 24 days holiday (increasing yearly up to 29 per annum)
• Recognition and length of service reward
• Free parking, tea, coffee and fresh fruit
• Excellent pension scheme
• Health insurance and employee assistance programme
• Local discount card
• Great staff socials
• Plus, much more!!!
If you are a Buyer or have the relevant purchasing experience and would like to find out more about joining the success of this award winning business apply NOW to avoid disappointment!