£50,000 - £60,000 DOE + Benefits
Our client is a successful well-established family run business who have been building homes across the Midlands over three generations. Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Architect to join their friendly team in Nottingham.
The successful Architect will Project Manage an exciting new project dealing with the local authority regarding strategic housing allocations.
• Line Managing 2 technologists, allocating and prioritising workload
• Working on a variety of individual projects ranging in size and value
• Ensure all relevant documentation is technically compliant
• Liaise with the wider business and the external client ensuring there is no disconnect
• Build and establish relationships with manufacturers, suppliers and 3rd parties
• Work with programme managers ensuring on budget and on time delivery
Skills and experience required
• Proven experience of managing similar projects
• 10 years + industry experience within the residential housing sector
• Excellent knowledge of housing and building regulations
• Solid design pedigree with a focus on residential developments
• Proficient with Auto CAD
• REVIT experience highly advantageous
The opportunity would suit a highly capable and experienced Architect who is comfortable leading a small team and has proven capability delivering similar projects. In return for your experience our client is offering a highly competitive salary, company benefits and the opportunity to join a highly reputable business.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!