Sale Ledger/Credit Control
Circa £23,000 DOE
Are you an experienced Credit Controller with strong transactional finance experience?
Does managing both the Purchase and Sales Ledger functions within a thriving, successful Loughborough based business sound interesting?
If this sounds like you, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable professional to manage a large portfolio of customer credit accounts.
Duties will include
• Managing the recovery of customer debts ensuring invoices are paid on time
• Overseeing the processing and distributing of all customer invoices including consignment stock
• Resolve customer invoice queries and raise approved credit notes
• Liaising with the warehouse team to control the distribution of stock until payment is received
• Evaluate new credit requests and review customer rankings
• Reporting of debtor performance and cash flow forecasts to the Senior Management team
• Process customer refunds and organise customer POD’s
• Matching stock invoices against Purchase Orders
• Create monthly supplier payment schedules
• Reconcile and process company credit card statements
Skill and experience required
• Proven experience in a similar Accounts related role essential
• Demonstrable experience in Credit Control and Accounts Payable essential
• Good working knowledge of MS Office with Excel
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse numerical data
In return our client is offering the successful Purchase Ledger Manager a great platform to develop a long-term career within a highly reputable firm.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!