£30,000 + Commission OTE Circa £40,000
Our client is looking for a B2B Sales Executive with proven experience of selling products or materials to suppliers. The successful Sales Executive will have a naturally consultative technique complimented with the ability to build long-term client relationships.
The role will involve a combination of Account Management and new business development with the objective of increasing market share for the business.
The role is predominantly office based however you will be required to meet clients with occasional over night stays and international travel.
Skills and experience required
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar Sales related role essential.
• Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Ability to negotiate and influence decision makers.
• Consultative sales style.
• B2B Sales essential.
In return for your Sales skills and experience our client is offering a great range of associated benefits including;
• Sociable office working hours – Monday – Friday.
• Nottingham city centre offices.
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays!
• Private health care, life insurance cover.
• Stakeholder pension matched up to 5 %
• Mileage paid.
• Long term career development prospect.
The role would suit a self-starter who is a natural hunter with strong rapport building skills. Articulate and energetic you will thrive in a role where you can nurture and develop new and existing client relationships.
If you are a B2B professional looking to work for a highly reputable market leader who invests in their employee’s apply NOW!!!