Salary £20,000 - £22,000
Due to business expansion my client is recruiting for an experienced sales administrator based in Leicester, the ideal candidate should have a passion for administration and technology to actively support the sales team. If you are interested in working for an expanding organisation where staff are truly valued, then this is the role for you.
As the sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solution quotations to customers
- General Administration
- Placing orders on the personalised system ensuring customers receive the best possible support and service in the industry.
- Manage and maintain an effective and efficient organisational system for customer purchase orders, quotations, correspondence and communications.
- Understand all functions involved in operational and sales processes & procedures.
- Produce and communicate accurate Customer and Vendor stock, sales & back-order reports.
- Identify a sales opportunity
- cross sell and upsell products
- generating and sourcing sales business
The idea sales Administrator will have the following
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent Excel skills
- Great attention to detail and time management
- The ability to identify a sales opportunity
In return you will benefit from working for a growing organisation where staff are truly valued.