Permanent Full-time Monday to Friday
£40/50k bonus, car, phone, laptop attractive remuneration package and bonus (negotiable depending upon experience) To be able to command this must be proven and also bring a portfolio of clients for a “hit the ground running” start.
24 days annual holiday plus stat with a week closing at Christmas.
Working in the South Yorkshire East and West Midlands Areas.
My client is looking for a Sales/Account Manager to help grow and develop the company to be a key addition to the company moving forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a small but fast expanding company.
Turnover almost £4 million expected over £5 million ends 2020
Our client not only is making great headway in their field, but they also have exclusivity on quite a few products making them standout reputable company.
- A proven track record in sales B2B, drainage, buildings and civils
- Bring a client portfolio so you can basically “hit the ground running”
- Have an excellent understanding and ability to converse with ease with specifiers, architectural procedures, groundworks, drainage, and contractors
- Used to bringing in a bare minimum of £100k on a monthly basis
- You will be self-motivated, driven, proactive, reactive and resourceful
- Full ideally clean driving license
- Be ambitious and able to drive and close deals
- Able to complete any admin, process orders making sure everything is time-critical
- Build all relationships for continued and regular repeat business
- Be able to source tenders and bid
- Worked with local authorities
- Site card CSCS