We are looking for someone who has a welcoming smile and professional, warm character to join our client’s front of house function.
The business is a highly stylish hotel with a reputation for excellence of service, the successful Receptionist will be able to work a rotating; 4 week shift pattern Mon – Sun either 7am – 2.30pm and 2pm - 10.30pm.
Duties will include
• Meeting and greeting customers, checking and checking out guests
• Answer telephones and booking reservations
• Advising guests on the hotel’s and amenities
• Processing credit/debit card payments
• Booking dinner reservations and ordering taxi’s
• Maximising on sales opportunities and promoting breakfast’s room upgrades
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar customer facing role advantageous
• Knowledge of the Reception and hospitality industry of interest
• Well presented, smart and smiley
• Customer orientated with care and attention to detail
If you thrive within a customer service environment and enjoy interacting with others this is a fabulous opportunity to showcase and refine your Reception skills. The successful Receptionist will receive full training and support and have the opportunity to earn monthly bonus and a highly competitive salary.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!