Quality Assurance Specialist (QMS)
£27,000 - £31,000 DOE + Benefits
We are working with a leading manufacturer who have an impressive product portfolio supplying to a global client base. Due to industry regulations they require a Quality Assurance Specialist to take ownership of the continual compliance and development of the Quality Management System.
Duties will include
• Design validation protocols and associated documentation for processes and products
• Conduct validation and qualification tests
• Analyse data and ensure test results are compliant with performance requirements
• Undertake Laboratory testing, house keeping and maintenance of test equipment
• Create technical drawings using Easy Cad software
• Supporting the Quality Manager ensuring the ISO 13485 quality management system is maintained
• Write standard operating procedures and quality related documentation
• Conduct root cause analysis including risk assessments and FMEA activities
Skill and experience required
• Degree or equivalent in Bio-medical Engineering, Sciences, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing
• Knowledge of validation processes for machinery and products – ISO 13485
• Previous experience in a similar role – Quality Control/assurance background
• Manufacturing exposure with the ability to interpret and create technical drawings
The company offer a great range of associated benefits including the opportunity to develop a rewarding career!
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment.