£20,000 - £22,000
Do you have experience within Property Management?
We are looking for a professional, friendly and confident communicator to act as the point of contact between Tenants and Landlords.
The successful Property Manager will be tasked with managing a variety of properties as part of the business’s residential portfolio.
Duties will include
• Resolve enquiries from both existing and potential Tenants and Landlords to a consistently high standard
• Arrange and undertake routine, periodic end of tenancy property inspections, report to Landlords and resolve any maintenance issues
• Obtain quotations, issue work orders whilst monitoring the quality of repair and maintenance works
• Record contractor invoices for approval and payment
• Monitoring Gas Safety, Electrical and Legionella Risk Assessment renewals
• Process end of tenancy procedures and deposits
• Negotiate and implement tenancy renewals
• Promote the service and the business to potential landlords.
Skill and experience required
• Previous experience in similar role essential – Property Management
• Good IT skills – MS office suite
• Professional telephone manner and customer service skills
In return the company are offering the opportunity to develop your career in property within a highly reputable well-established business. They offer a great range of benefits including well appointed central Nottingham offices.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!