Project Design Manager
£55,000 - £65,000 DOE
Are you a capable Project Design Manager who has broad experience in leading a range of exciting £m + projects?
Managing a diverse project portfolio across a variety of disciplines you will deliver on projects in the range of £60m including hotels, MOD projects, retail, apartments and commercial builds.
Duties will include
• Provide primary design oversight across multiple projects.
• Liaise with the Construction and Project Management team/Managers
• Facilitate the timely completion of design information to comply with programme targets
• Assessing and selecting subcontractors ensuring compliance and capability
• Allocating resources and producing project design programmes
• Creating and maintaining Design Risk Assessments
• Managing the Project Design Engineering team and CAD technicians
Skills and experience required
• Degree qualified or HND/HNC or equivalent
• CAD (AutoDESK REVIT, AutoCAD and/or 3D Modelling software
• Previous experience in a design role within the construction industry
• Line Managerial and workflow management experience
This is a superb opportunity to work for a highly reputable business who are enjoying success and expansion. Apply NOW to find out more about the associated benefits and long term career opportunity.