£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
We are looking for a plate spinner who can mange multiple exciting projects at once; within a highly creative and energised environment.
The successful Project Coordinator will work closely with the HR, IT and Finance departments making it their mission to deliver projects in line with the company growth and strategic delivery plans.
Duties will include
• Maintaining detailed documentation and progress plans for individual projects
• Update and provide reports to internal stakeholders
• Organise and attend stakeholder meetings; distributing meeting minutes
• Chair meetings and prepare presentation material
• Create engaging communication material for the company intranet
• Manage internal communications activity
Skill and experience required
• Previous administration experience essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational ability
• Confident with IT/Technology MS Office Word and Excel
This is a unique opportunity to influence the delivery of a range of exciting and varied projects for this iconic Nottingham based company. The role would suit an experienced Administrator who is looking for the next stage in their career!
Apply now to avoid disappointment!