£25K - £30K + Benefits
Our client represents a portfolio of well-known high-street brands, due to the award of an exciting new client they have a unique opportunity for a PR Manager to join their success.
The successful PR Manager will drive PR campaigns, social media content whilst generating new leads for clients and increasing their brand awareness.
Duties will include
• Developing strategic marketing communications whilst providing advice and guidance to clients
• Managing the delivery of PR campaigns from conception to completion
• Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns and generating business leads
• Approve and monitor social media content
• Confident liaising with the press and attending launches and events
• Review and report on campaign performance
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends and competitor products
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar PR related role
• Strong copywriting ability
• Confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels
• Proven media relations experience
The role of PR Manager would suit a capable strategist who thrives on building a positive network of professional relationships. You will act as an advocate for a well-respected client base and enjoy working in a fast paced, results orientated, dynamic environment.
In return for your PR experience our client is offering a highly desirable range of company benefits including superb career development opportunities.
Apply NOW to find out more!