Planning and Reporting Analyst
£40,000 + Benefits
Our client is enjoying continued success and as such are entering a new phase in their exciting journey in becoming market leaders in their field.
You will have an integral role in defining, monitoring and reporting against robust controls and governance procedures.
Duties will include
• Managing the Portfolio planning and delivering objectives against available resources
• Tracking the impacts of changes and delays whilst reporting findings
• Provide analysis and mitigants to delays and changes ensuring dependencies are managed
• Collate project status information including project performance plans and change control
• Creating roadmaps, RAID reports, capacity plans, dependency matrix and budget controls
• Ensuring the business has the critical information required
Skills and experience required
• Experience managing a PMO using structured methods
• Experience of working with complex project, programme or portfolio plans
• Ability to present a variety of information
• Developing preparing and improving project documentation
• Knowledge using MS Excel and MS Visio to manipulate, analyse and report data
The role would suit someone who has worked in a PMO Planning and Reporting Analyst role previously with experience in a regulated industry being advantageous.
The company offer a great range of associated benefits, annual leave and an exciting platform to develop your career.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!