Payroll Administrator required for my client based in Leicester City Centre.
Working within the Operations Team you will be responsible for accurately working with all payroll procedures ensuring that they are fully adhered too.
This is a full time permanent Payroll Administration vacancy, paying between £22,000 to £25,000 per annum.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will;
- Maintain and process the payroll across multiple sites in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process any urgent adhoc payments.
- Analyse, verify and reconcile payroll.
- Identify, investigate and resolve any payroll discrepancies.
- Act as the main point of contact for client payroll queries including P45/P60.
- Have experience working within payroll administration.
- Be CIPP qualified or have another similar payroll related qualifications.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Be confident using all MS office software.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent salary and package.
- Working office hours with no weekends.
- Career prospects.
If you are interested in this full time permanent Payroll Administrator role based in Leicester City Centre please apply with an up to date CV today.
£22,000 to £25,000 per annum