Marketing and Communications Executive (part time)
£30,000 pro rata
Are you a Marketing professional with proven experience of building brand presence?
Our client is a well-established market leader who is looking for a capable Marketing and Communications Executive to lead a wide range of exiting projects!
Duties will include
• Responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Creating engaging content for customers including tender documents, corporate presentations and case studies
• Internal communications including creating and designing quarterly newsletters
• Create EDM campaigns (electronic direct mail)
• Proofreading marketing and external contact
• Monitoring analytics and assessing campaign results
• Write press releases and maintain external relationships with journalists and media outlets
• Maintain social media presence on Twitter and LinkedIn
• Update and manage the company website
• Creating and editing video content
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar Marketing and Communications role essential
• Proven experience building and creating brand identity
• Knowledge of social media platforms and WordPress (basic)
• Creative writing skills
• Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
The role would suit someone who has experience shaping and executing marketing strategies and managing social media marketing platforms. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to work part time (approx 25 hours per week) and has the technical and creative flair to lead the Marketing function of this thriving business!
Apply NOW to join the team!!