£30,000 + benefits
Are you experienced in a range of financial planning services including pensions, investments, protection and estate-planning? We are recruiting for a experienced professional with IFA/Wealth Management experience to join a well-established, highly reputable Nottingham business.
Duties will include
• Producing client suitability reports
• Obtain quotations, key features and applications for client meetings
• Assess client files and associated documentation
• Analyse individual client’s circumstances, needs and objectives
• Research products and investment funds
• Assist in the implementation of remedial actions
• Receive incoming telephone calls and resolve enquiries
• Ensure relevant documentation is received and delivered to advisors on time
Skill and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role essential
• General knowledge of employee benefits, corporate pensions advantageous
• Knowledge of FCA rules essential
• Intelligent Office or similar advantageous
In return for your Paraplanner skills you will receive industry leading training and career development from one of the UK’s leading influencers in the Wealth Management industry.
This is a perfect platform to develop your career within financial services!