£25,000 - £30,000
Are you an experienced PA/Office Manager? Are you looking for a new challenge within an exciting, ambitious business where you can have significant influence in its operational performance and processes?
If you are a self-starter and able to demonstrate significant experience either as a PA/EA, Office Manager this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Duties will include
• Reporting to the CEO and providing support across the Senior Management and Business Development team.
• Arrange travel, transport and accommodation.
• Process and prioritise incoming correspondence.
• Organise meetings, prepare agenda’s, pre-meeting briefings, papers and minutes.
• Produce reports, formatting documents and PowerPoint presentations.
• Screen calls, enquiries and requests.
• Meet and greet visitors, ensuring a professional and welcoming first impression.
• Plan company socials, team building activities and away days.
• Maintain the company website including creating engaging content and company news.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role essential
• Confident communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of presentation software, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong organisational ability
The opportunity would suit a self-starter who is looking to have an active interest in the strategic development of an ambitious business whist progressing a rewarding career within the professional services sector.