Order Processing Administrator
Do you want to work for a thriving business who place their people at the heart of everything they do?
We are working with a successful and expanding family run company who are looking for a conscientious administrator to coordinate the order processing function of the business.
Duties will include
• Processing orders from businesses either online, over the telephone or via email.
• Administering credit checks on behalf of business partners.
• Checking orders have been inputted accurately.
• Checking identity and validating proofs of address in adherence with compliance guidelines.
• Manage a busy mailbox workflow system responding to stock and returns enquiries.
• Receiving and making telephone calls responding to order enquiries.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role advantageous
• Good communication skills and telephone manner
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the opportunity to start a career in administration. If you enjoy liaising with people and are looking for a company that will offer you a supportive and fun working environment apply NOW to avoid disappointment!