Our client is a leading supplier in the provision of cost-effective energy solutions, due to continued success in the marketplace they are looking for an individual to coordinate their implementation process.
This is an exciting, busy role where you will be expected to self-manage your workload with the objective of ensuring the supply and installations undertaken are to the highest standard and complies with current legislation.
Duties will include
• Maintain and updating the CRM system
• Monitor the installation team to ensure the they are working efficiently
• Utilise computerised diaries to schedule works
• Keep up to date with accreditation's and HSE requirements
• Undertaking annual audits
• Manage and submit tender applications for future business opportunities
• Develop and maintain string supplier relationships
• Handle and resolve any escalated complaints
• Order materials and stock
Skills and experience required
• Project management and/or workforce scheduling skills advantageous
• Confident communication skills; both written and verbal
• MS Office skills, Word and Excel
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload
• Great relationship building skills
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced individual to have significant influence in the daily operational function of a busy business. The role would suit someone who has had previous experience scheduling maintenance works and/or project managing large scale contracts.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!