Burton Upon Trent
Do you enjoy making other people happy?
If the answer is “yes” this could be the perfect role for you!
• Booking excursions and trips through external suppliers
• Creating tour guide packs regarding itineraries and processing payments
• Answering reservation enquiries and responding to complaints
• Solving problems in the event of flight delays, lost tickets etc…
• Updating spreadsheets and recording information accurately on the inhouse database system
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a customer orientated role either within an office, retail or hospitality environment essential
• Confident using Microsoft Office applications; primarily Excel
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Flexible attitude towards working hours and duties
In return for your people skills our they company will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to join a friendly and highly successful business. Full training and support will be given and you will have the chance to build a long term and highly rewarding career.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!