£24,000 + Benefits
We are working with an elite firm of chartered accountants who have a reputation for a quality service provision within their industry. They have a unique opportunity for an experienced Administrator to lead the operational support function within the Derby office.
Supporting the Senior Management team with a variety of projects whilst ensuring the wider business needs are met; this is an ideal role to suit someone who enjoys variety and being busy.
Duties will include
• Answering telephone calls, re-directing or taking comprehensive messages.
• Preparing presentations, reports, emails and letters.
• Organising meeting rooms and refreshments.
• Daily banking duties.
• Undertaking the annual health and safety audit.
• Responsibility for internal office compliance and internal standards.
• Sorting, distributing and responding to incoming mail.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar administration support role essential.
• Experience within professional services advantageous.
• Strong word processing skills – Microsoft Office.
• Proof reading skills combined high levels of accuracy.
The company have a rewarding and friendly internal culture that would suit a positive, pro-active person. The successful Office Manager will be a self-starter who is confident in their ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload.
In return for your Administration skills you will join a great team who all share common goals and company objectives, you will receive a fabulous range of benefits and the opportunity for professional growth.