£17,500 + Benefits
Our client is an international engineering business who are leading influencers in major design projects across the globe. They have highly impressive offices in the Nottingham city centre and are looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to join the business.
Duties will include
• Welcoming guests to the building and acting as the first point of contact for the company
• Organising and booking travel for requests, including; rail, flights, hotels and car hire
• Booking meeting rooms and preparing equipment and refreshments
• Ordering office consumables and liaising with suppliers
• Distributing and assisting with the post and courier bookings
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar office, administration role advantageous
• Good working knowledge of MS office packages
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Positive energy with a flexible and proactive attitude
• Willingness to learn and develop a long-term career
In return for your admin skills the company offer an attractive range of benefits including profit share opportunities, private healthcare and generous holiday allowance.
The position would suit someone who is able to multitask and adopt a mature approach whilst applying common sense to their duties. You will enjoy working as a team and be happy to assist with additional duties including making a decent cup of tea and keeping areas clean and tidy.
If this sounds like you then apply NOW to avoid disappointment!