Network Support Engineer (IT/Telecoms)
£35,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Communications Engineer with knowledge of providing Level 3 support?
We are a working with a highly reputable well-established Telecoms business who are looking to expand there Engineering team in Burton-on-Trent.
Duties will include
• Resolving 2nd and 3rd line tickets and providing an exceptional level of support through either remotely or onsite.
• Managing 3rd party suppliers to escalate service issues until successful resolution.
• Providing commissioning support for the company product range and services.
• Recording all activity on the inhouse systems and escalating any trends or issues.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar role essential.
• Competent understanding of IT systems, networking and telecommunications.
• SIP trunking and Session Border Controllers.
• Mobile devise troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies.
• Microsoft office 365.
• PC, server and desktop support.
• PBX solutions – IP telephony.
• Cisco, Avaya, MCSE, ITIL Certified or similar
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced CRB check due to the nature of the role. Additionally, it is essential you are part of the On-Call rota (1 in 6)
In return for your Telecoms support experience our client is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join a highly successful and ambitious business.
You will receive the necessary support and industry leading equipment/software to be able to fulfill your duties and exceed client expectations.
They offer a professional, modern working environment with parking, paid overtime, generous annual leave entitlements and a range of exciting company benefits.
If you are looking to work for a business who invest in their staff with longevity and quality being at the centre of the company culture apply NOW to avoid disappointment!