Circa £30,000 + (DOE) + Benefits
Our client is a growing manufacturing business who sell, design and manufacture equipment to businesses across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help support their ambitious growth plans and drive the marketing strategy.
Working autonomously the successful Marketing Manager will report to the MD and have significant influence in the brand, strategy and delivery of a variety of both digital and conventional marketing campaigns.
Duties will include
• Creating and implementing short, medium- and long-term marketing strategies
• Liaising with the MD and monitoring campaign results
• Updating and modifying the company website including new product launches
• SEO tasks including google analytics, keywords and website navigation
• Blogging about products and developing influencer relationships
• Writing case studies for the website, social media and press releases
• Visiting clients and gathering marketing collateral including photographs and video content
• Contacting editors of trade press bodies to promote products
• Maintaining the online video and image gallery
• Initiating and taking PPC campaigns
• Managing both e-shot and postal mail shot activity
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a similar Marketing Manager role essential
• Confident with all associated SEO activity
• Understanding or interest in engineering advantageous
• Ability to create and implement a variety of marketing strategies
• Monitoring, reporting and analysis of campaigns
In return for your marketing skills and experience the successful Marketing Manager will receive a competitive salary, company benefits and the opportunity to develop a long-term influential career.